Tuesday, August 31, 2010

back to the grind

I have now been to all of my classes at least one for the semester as of today, and the wonderful part-I love them all!!!  I actually sat through class from 10 this morning until 9 tonight with only an hour break and it wasn't bad at all.  I generally don't have that great of an attention span, but the topics were all intersting.  And it might make me sound like a nerd, but I missed being in a classroom and learning. I'm sure I'll have my days of wanting to be anywhere but in the class but I pray my positive attitude sticks around for a while.   Life in general is just wonderful and although my BFF is currently living it up in Greece, I feel so blessed to be surrouned by people I love both near and far.

No comments:

Post a Comment