Saturday, August 7, 2010
The best moment
We all went out for drinks the other night to celebrate Nichole's 22nd birthday and someone asked us what our favorite moment on the Island has been so far. Without hesitation Jen, Nichole and I all answered the night our run took a slight detour. We have gotten in the habit of running out to Arch Rock after work each nigth, but on this particular night about 2 weeks ago we decided it was almost dark enough and the water would be warm enough to swim. We were hot from running anyways, so without giving ourselves time to think we stripped down and in we went! I have only been skinny dipping one other time while in Africa, but it was FREEZING so we just ran in long enough to say we did and and ran back out. But the water here on the Island was perfect and we swam for a while before running the other half back. It was such a freeing experience and one I will certainly never forget. It's just so great to add all of these little things to my adventures and I am beyond blessed to have had the chance to live here for the summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment