Sunday, August 22, 2010
winding down
I have 48 hours left on this beautiful Island and my feelings are bittersweet indeed. I have loved being able to have this experience but am also more than ready to be back to normal life. Although one huge part of it will be missing for 4 months, I am still exctied to reacclimate myself to "normal" life here in America. I'm actually excited to be taking classes again, even if it is 17 credits :/ I will miss certain things here on the Island as well though. Like the quiet you can always find in the morning at multiple places on the Island, and the peace I find when I do sit in that quiet, being surrounded by water, new friends and the simple sense of adventure. What am I looking forward to when I get home? TARGET and MEIJER, lame I know, but I miss just being able to jump in my car and wander around my favorite stores! And I can't wait to spend time with my family and friends and I'm trying some new classes both for school and pleasure and I can't wait! I fully intend to enjoy my last moments here on the Island and embrace the world as I finally journey home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment