Monday, August 30, 2010

Up, up and away

She has officially left for her adventure. After days of packing and running around for last minute things, Trish has finally gotten on the plane and departed for her adventure destination: GREECE. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. I am obviously excited for her to have this opportunity and to be to have an adventure, but I am sad as well. Although I think that being away from her for the past 5 months will help with not having her here for the next 4. But once classes start and I get back in routine here at home, her absence will start to be very evident. Although I've been apart from her for so long, I have been on my own adventures during that time. Now I'm back home where I'm used to having her around and I have to not only adjust to being back in "normal" society and life, but also to her not being in my normal life. I know that these 4 months will fly by though, just like the last 5 did for my adventures. I cannot wait to see and heard all about her time in Greece and I will continue looking forward to what will be the best Christmas break ever!
*Have fun and be courageous, my Grecian BFF!*

No comments:

Post a Comment