Saturday, November 19, 2011
Enjoying it all
So I have just over 60 days until I depart for the beautiful adventure in Zambia, Africa. Every day is a battle between excitement and nervousness, but in the midst of the those feelings I am trying to embrace my life here in the States. I'm taking every opportunity to go out to brunch, see bands play at various venues, walk though color-changing trails, embace the smiling kids at work, relax and read as many books as possible, make new friends, stay up late keeping in touch with old ones, and opening myself up to any and every opportunity that comes my way in the next two and a half months, no matter how big or small. Though moving to Zambia is indeed a huge adventure, I want to remember that each day is an adventure in itself. I'm soaking it all in, no matter where my feet have landed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment