I have no profound words, but I wanted to simply take a minute to write down some great things that have been happening in my life...
I am LOVING my job with Lena, Teheen (spelling!), Lyra, and soon to be little guy. I feel like I am part of the family, and although I put in way more hours than I have time for, I just love it. Hearing "Aunie" every time I walk in the door and hearing Lyra squel with excitement makes it all worth while!
Teresa and her loving spirit have become such a sense of comfort and inspiration this past month. I cannot explain the degree to which God has called our friendship into being at this exact moment in our lives. Spending time talking, cooking and praying with her has been one of the greatest gifts I could ever have asked for.
School is getting hard, but I am constantly reminded how much of a blessing it is that I can go to school and that I am able to learn so much. I only have a month left of classes in my undergrad career and I fully intend on taking advantage of it all!
I have discovered a new love for foods. I am eating things I never even knew existed before and loving every mistake I make in the kitchen. Who knew there were so many ways to eat things like black beans?!
Overall, I feel completely blessed. I have my days and moments where I just break down in desperate need of a break, but I remember in those moments that I am allowed to have my moments of sadness and doubt but that good is waiting for me once I get out of my funk. God has been just such a great source of strength and I am beyond thankful for all that He has done and is doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment